Alfa Forni 4 Pizze
£3,100.00 – £3,820.00
A garden wood-fired oven designed for the family. Unique design with integrated side shelves and peel stand.
Its size and mouth are large enough to bake 4 pizzas in 90 seconds and 4 kg of bread in a single batch. It’s the wood-burning oven for the garden, the balcony or the terrace. It features the refractory floor of commercial ovens.The stainless-steel dome enables it to reach operating temperature quickly. The ceramic fibre insulation maintains the heat for a long time and reduces wood consumption.
Equipped with very useful stainless-steel side shelves to put trays, ingredients, dishware and anything you need for cooking. With the built-in peel stand, your tools will be always at hand.
Colours: Antique red, Copper, Silver grey
- Number of pizzas: 4
- Batch of bread: 4 kg (8,8 lbs)
- Fuel: Wood
- Number of people: 10 to 20
- Maximum temperature: 500°C (1000°F)
Available in the Top, Top + base or Top + table version.
- The oven floor is composed of 3 cm (1,2 in) thick interchangeable firebricks that store heat and transmit it to food during cooking.
- Wood-fired garden oven with stainless-steel dome to reach high temperatures with low firewood consumption.
- Ceramic fibre insulation to keep the heat for a long time inside the oven.
- It comes with a pyrometer to know the exact temperature of the cooking chamber at a glance.
- The wide door is provided with a double ergonomic wooden handle for a firm grip. By opening or closing it, you can adjust the oven draught.
- The built-in rear wheels allow you to move the oven wherever you want, easily and rapidly.
- The peel stand allows you to put your cooking tools away.
- The functional lateral shelves, the defining characteristic of the 4 Pizze oven, have the right dimensions to support the instruments needed for preparation and cooking.
- When your 4 Pizze is delivered, just insert the flue, screw in the shelves and the party can begin!
Cover 4 pizze
Antique red, Copper, Silver grey
Without base, With base