Alfa Forni Brio Gas
£2,800.00 – £3,300.00
The new Alfa Forni’s 2-pizza gas-fired oven has arrived. The Brio heats up incredibly quickly, so quick that you can eat your first pizza in only 30 minutes!
Alfa’s Research & Development team succeeded in producing an oven capable of retaining as much heat as possible by limiting heat loss. The cooking chamber’s proportions and fluid flows is protected by the Alfa Flue System™ patent. The heat is trapped for a long time inside the Alfa high-density fire bricks so that they reach the optimal temperature for an even cooking.
Choose how to set up your kitchen nook with an Alfa oven: the Brio comes in the top version so that you can place it on an existing surface in the garden, or you can mount it on its dedicated base or on the Alfa multifunction table
Colours: Red, Sliver Black
Available in the Top or Top + table version.
- Pizza capacity: 4 small or 2 large
- Heating time: 30-40 minutes
- Recommended fuel: LP – Liquid Propane, NG – Natural Gas
- Heat Capacity: 90,000 BTU/hr
- Max oven temperature: 1000 degrees F
- Chimney dimensions: 7.0”
- Cooking Floor: 31.5”W x 23.6”D
- Oven Floor Area: 5.16 ft2
- Weight: 312 lbs
- 2/3 28 cm in diameter
- Fuel: HYBRID – gas and wood – NOTE THAT YOU NEED THE HYBRID KIT TO USE WOOD-FIRED FUEL
- Maximum temperature: 500° C
- Available in Top version – Top version + table – Top version + base
- Batch of bread: 2/3 kg
The wheeled base comes with a bottom shelf to place the gas bottle on it so as it takes up minimum space in the garden or in the outdoor kitchen.
Really easy to assemble and very handy: put the Brio on it and screw the four feet to the oven base.
Alfa One Gas
Red, Silver Black
With Base, Without Base