Alfa Forni Domo
£3,000.00 – £3,200.00
Domo is the garden gas-fired oven for those who can’t use firewood but do not want to give up the pleasure of outdoor cooking. It reaches high temperatures so that it can cook a real Neapolitan pizza in 90 seconds.
The knob allows you to manage the firepower and control the cooking temperatures. Enjoy the deliciousness of a home-made pizza with your Domo oven.
Colours: Silver grey
- Number of pizzas: 4
- Batch of bread: 4 kg (8,8 lbs)
- Fuel: Wood
- Number of people: 10 to 20
- Maximum temperature: 500°C (1000°F)
Available in the Top, Top + base or Top + table version.
- A simple, linear design with a painted grey dome and a satin steel front trimmed with an ergonomic stainless-steel knob to easily regulate the flame according to the cooking temperature.
- The combustion chamber has a refractory floor that retains heat and releases it at a slow pace during cooking.
- Light and easy to move with its wheels and side handle, Domo is the next-generation pizza oven that does a great job even in small spaces.
- Thanks to the BBQ 500 accessory patented by Alfa, it doubles as a massive barbecue to fully enjoy convivial open-air cooking.
- Domo can cook two pizzas at once as well as bread, puddings and other dishes; available in NG or LPG.
Cover 4 pizze
With legs, Without legs