Alfa Forni One Gas
£1,640.00 – £2,125.00
Alfa’s new home gas-burning ONE is a beautiful professional oven that generates soaring temperatures in no time at all. It’s great to use if you can’t use a wood fired oven or you want a speedily cooked pizza!
- The Alfa Forni Gas ONE heats up in just 10 minutes and bakes great tasting pizza like you’ll find with an authentic Neapolitan commercial oven.
- Oven size: 73x55x48 cm. Weight: 55 kg.
- Oven floor size: 50×40 cm.
- It has two gas rings and is very economical to run!
Natural gas or LPG.
- The doorcomes with a peephole for continuously monitoring food cooking even when it’s closed.
- The cooking chamber is entirely made of reinforced stainless steel.
- The double layer of ceramic fibre insulation used in commercial ovens contains heat and prevents the external frame from overheating.
- The four oven floor firebricks are nearly 3 cm (1,2 in) thick to gradually absorb and release heat and to guarantee an impeccable cooking.
- The “slide in-slide out” pizza peel allows you to make the most of your ONE oven cooking pizzas, bread and calzones.
- The Alfa patented deflector allows heat to flow out gradually from the flue and makes for superior cooking performance.
- The mouth of the ONE ovenis designed to maximise the heat of the cooking chamber and to better rotate the pizza inside it.
- Number of pizzas: 1
- Batch of bread: 1-2 kg (2-4 lbs)
- Fuel: wood or gas
- Number of people: 1 to 10
- Maximum temperature: 500°C (1000°F)
Available in the Top or Top + table version.
- ONE goes from 0°C (32°F) to 500°C (750°F) in just 10 minutes and cooks a pizza in 90 seconds.
- Its dimensions are 73x55x48 cm (29x22x19 in) and its weight 50 Kg (110 lbs).
- A portable oven for making true high-temperature Neapolitan pizza.
Alfa One Gas
With Base, Without Base