- No need to turn the food to be grilled
- No harmful flare-ups
- Double ring-burner system, porcelain-enamelled and stainless steel
- From 0 to 360 degrees in 10 minutes
- Slow cooking setting (100 degrees)
- Electric one-touch ignition
- Easy cleaning
- Easy transport
- Porcelain Enamelled Steel grid.
- Cooking surface diameter: 54 cm.
- 2 front feet with adjustable height for ground surface.
- Bottom wood solid shelf.
- Removable fat tray for easy cleaning.
- Cooking height: 86 cm.
- Width: 67 cm.
- Depth: 97 cm.
- Height: 106 cm.
- Weight: 35 kg
- Dimensions in cm: 65 × 45 × 40cm
The Black Edition Ascona is the latest edition to the range. Manufactured with style and finesse for that designer feel and a stand out at all gardens parties! When Mike Lingwood invented the gas kettle barbecue over twenty years ago, he was aiming to create something better than simply a barbecue. He dreamt of a healthy and varied barbecue culture, bringing people a unique outdoor cooking experience.
The Outdoor Chef Ascona 570 G ensures incomparable barbecue experiences. It impresses with a high degree of functionality and ease of use. There’s no doubt that the Ascona 570 G is a best seller.
Whether grilling, cooking or baking, the unique funnel system ensures even heat distribution within the ball. It prevents harmful grease fires, as the burners are completely shielded. Additionally, dripping fat does not ignite, it runs along the porcelain-enamelled funnel into the drip tray under the ball. So nothing can burn anymore. Moreover, hosts can relax and devote themselves to their guests while the grill specialties are grilled to perfection, as no turning is required. Meat, fish, vegetables & Co. stay particularly juicy, tender and crunchy. Because some of the fat and meat juice hitting the funnel evaporates, meat, fish and vegetables acquire an inimitable grill flavour. The Ascona 570 G creates the perfect conditions for uncomplicated, varied and healthy barbecue enjoyment.
Outdoor Chef Gas Kettle Funnel System Explained