Pizzi Forni 2
£799.00 – £949.00
FREE UK DELIVERY
The Pizzi Forni 2 is an exceptional wood-fired pizza oven. Made from stainless steel and insulated, it reaches temperatures in excess of 500 degrees c. The oven is capable of cooking up to 3 pizzas at a go as well as being an ideal cooking environment for roasting meat, fish, vegetables and bread. Made in Portugal by a manufacturer who has built pizza ovens for 75 years, the ovens have a legacy and history for quality and workmanship. They’re also exceptional value for money, far cheaper than most wood-fired ovens. The price however, does not compromise its quality, this is a superb pizza oven.
- The door comes with a peephole for continuously monitoring food cooking even when it’s closed as well as creating a draft for cooking
- The cooking chamber is entirely made of reinforced stainless steel
- The double layer of insulation used in commercial ovens contains heat and prevents the external frame from overheating
- The four oven floor firebricks are 3 cm (1,2 in) thick to absorb and release heat and to guarantee an even bake
- Number of pizzas: 2 to 3
- Fuel: wood
- Number of people: 1 to 10
- Maximum temperature: 500°C (1000°F)
Available in the Top or Top + base version.
Colours: Red, Orange, Blue, Black
Delivery of the Pizzi Forni 2 is early April 2021
- Stainless steel, insulated oven capable of reaching in excess of 500 degrees c
- Cooking area is 60cm x 60cm
- Width of oven is 67cm, depth 68cm, height without chimney 68cm, height with chimney 110cm
- Weight 60kg
Shipped across the UK via pallet company within 3 days.
Red, Orange, Blue, Black
With Base, Without Base