- Hybrid oven, runs on gas or wood. Hybrid kit needed for wood use.
- Compact outdoor oven on wheels.
- It easily cooks 2 pizzas in 90 seconds and 2 kg of bread in a single batch.
- Mounted on a trolley with a stainless-steel side handle and two wheels to facilitate movement.
- The floor is made of interchangeable firebricks.
- The stainless-steel dome enables it to reach high temperatures with low firewood consumption.
- The ceramic fibre insulation maintains the heat for a long time.
- The stainless-steel door is fitted with an ergonomic wooden handle to open and close the oven without being burned.
- Open and close the oven door to adjust the temperature and the draught. When the door is closed, the flame is weaker and the food is cooked by convection and conduction; when it’s open, the flame is higher to brown your food and make it crispier.
- The pyrometer measures the temperature of the cooking chamber.
- The stainless-steel front makes cleaning easier and the landing is useful for placing food and pans.
- The firewood may be arranged on the support surface waiting to be used.
- When your Classico 2 Pizze is delivered, it is nearly ready for use. Just insert the flue and mount the trolley.
Alfa Forni Classico 2 Pizze
£2,650.00 – £3,245.00
Compact hybrid oven that runs on gas or wood
Suitable for balconies, terraces and gardens; easily movable thanks to the built-in wheels.
Refractory oven floor and stainless-steel dome enable it to reach operating temperature in 5 minutes.
It is the best-selling wood-fired pizza oven. Compact in size, it can cook meals in only 5 minutes.
Colours: Ardesia Grey and Antique Red
Ardesia Grey, Antique Red
With Base, Without Base