Alfa Forni Stone Hybrid Gas
The Stone gas-fired oven is a brand-new concept designed by Alfa Forni. It combines design and innovation in the form of a beautiful stainless-steel oven. It can also be used as a wood-fired oven with the use of the Hybrid kit that comprises a a burner and a wood holder. The kit costs £160. If this is of interest, please call us.
The Stone bakes any type of dish from pizza to meat, fish, vegetables and desserts. The door glass will help you check the food as it cooks, an Alfa Forni’s distinctive feature.
Throwing pizza parties at your home will be a breeze with the Stone oven. The stainless-steel vault speeds up heating time like no other gas-fired oven in the market and in just 30 minutes you will be ready to bake or roast!
Natural gas or LPG.
- Number of pizzas: 2
- Batch of bread: 2 kg
- Fuel: HYBRID – gas and wood – NOTE THAT YOU NEED THE HYBRID KIT TO USE WOOD-FIRED FUEL
- Number of persons: 2 to 18
- Maximum temperature: 500° C
- Available with base or Top + table
- Available in the Top or Top + table version.
- Just 30 minutes to get searingly hot!
- The pyrometer gauge 0 °-500 °C (32 °-932 °F) measures the average temperature of the cooking chamber.
- Check cooking as it cooks through the large glass door.
- Very simple and aasy to install! Just connect it to the gas supply and let the baking and roasting begin!
- The oven floor is produced in-house and is highly durable.
- Over 40 years of experience, made in Italy with 8 cm thick insulation.
- The stainless-steel oven is folded and handcrafted by our highly skilled workers.
- The oven can cook two 28 cm pizzas at a time in just 90 seconds.
- The 4 brushed finish legs have an anti-scratch plastic base and can be adjusted up to 7 cm.
- The insulating ceramic fibre allows the oven to keep the heat inside the oven for a long time.
Antique red, Copper, Silver grey
With legs, Without legs