- The oven floor is composed of interchangeable firebricks that store heat and transmit it to food during cooking.
- The stainless-steel dome enables it to reach high temperatures with low firewood consumption.
- The ceramic fibre insulation maintains the heat for a long time.
- The pyrometer measures the temperature of the cooking chamber.
- The wide door fitted with two ergonomic wooden handles allows you to adjust the draught inside the oven by controlling the fire.
- Coloured parts of the oven are powder coated to better withstand high temperatures.
- The large foldaway side shelves are designed to accommodate ingredients, tools and whatever you need for cooking and you can double them when they are not in use.
- A warming compartment is situated below the cooking chamber to keep your dishes warm or to let them rest before cutting into them.
- The firewood holder allows you to neatly arrange your logs.
- The 4 built-in casters make rolling the oven wherever you want easier.