Nduja and Nectarine with Tarragon Pizza!
I’m not sure there is a pizza that is more iconically summer 2022 than this combo. It is a sweet and spicy, like a heatwave in its own right. The tarragon is essential for the anise to tie the two sides of flavour together into one perfect topping vibe.
- Preheat your pizza oven to 350˚C and roll out your proved pizza dough. Spread with a mixture of tomato passata and harissa paste for a sweet and spicy back note.
- Spread the Real Cure Co Nduja over the base along with nectarine, spring onions and tarragon.
- Bake for 2-3 mins turning every 15-30 seconds for an even crust.
- Finish with a drizzle of honey before serving.
This pizza was baked on the Fontana Maestro 60 Gas Fuelled Pizza Oven. For more information and prices, click here.
- 75g Real Cure Nduja, crumbled
- 1 tbsp passata sauce
- 1 tsp harissa paste
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- ½ nectarine, sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh tarragon
- 1/2 tsp honey