GARDEN PIZZA OVENS
— Al fresco dining, Italian style!
Choose the perfect pizza oven to use in your garden
Creating restaurant tasting pizzas at home has long been a craze but typically, end-results have been mixed. Remember the days of buying dry, tasteless pizza bases, stacking high with classic and unconventional toppings which invariably resulted in something only the dog would be pleased with. Thankfully, things have progressed and the more adventurous cook has embraced the slow but important process of pizza dough making as well as appreciating that conventional ovens just don’t reach the required temperature to make the perfect pizza. The interest in purchasing pizza ovens to use in the garden has since grown and we have a great choice of ovens available to create the perfect pizza at home.
To find out more information about how to cook the perfect pizza in your garden click here.
Which garden pizza oven should you choose?
Our range includes pizza ovens built in the UK and Italy. All ovens are built to a very high standard and all guaranteed. Traditional clay ovens normally take around 3 hours to heat, however, our refractory ovens deliver the same results without the need to wait hours – all are ready to use with 20 to 30 minutes. Our garden pizza oven suppliers have been carefully selected and we’re very proud to offer the full range of Alfa Forni, DeliVita and Mila. The ovens are thoughtfully designed and will cater for 2 to 5 pizzas cooked at the same time. All deliver exceptional results. For more information to help you choose the right oven, click here.
What do I need to get started?
Once you’ve decided which oven is right for you, it’s best to choose a few accessories to help aid the baking and eating process! Here’s a short-list of recommended items to get you going:
- Get the best apron around to protect your clothing while preparing and cooking your pizza.
- Choose a few cooking accessories to help prepare your dough and perhaps a cutter to slice your pizza once cooked.
- Choose a peel. This is important. Check out our guide to choosing the right peel for you.
- Order wood to fuel your oven such as silver birch.
- Treat yourself with a decent bottle of olive oil for dressings and topping your pizza.
- And don’t forget to order lots of Italian wine!
Need further help and Assistance?
Please call or contact us if you need any further information, we’d be delighted to help.