The Cornish Four Cheese Pizza – a crowd-pleasing pizza with all the bases covered!
This recipe uses Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana recipe which can be found here.
- Preheat your pizza oven to 450˚C and then move the fire to one side.
- Flour your peel with polenta and throw your pizza dough into a large circle approximately 30cm in diameter. Lay carefully onto the floured peel.
- Top the dough with a couple of spoons of herby tomato sauce. Add torn mozzarella, goats cheese discs, blue cheese, mozzarella, camembert, and basil leaves evenly spread around as toppings.
- Bake for 3 mins and then turn the pizza around. Bake for a further 2-3 minutes until the base is crispy and the cheese melts. Finish cracked black pepper and extra basil.
This pizza was baked using the Alfa Forni 5 Minuti. For more information and prices, click here.
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 75g mozzarella
- 4 slices of goat’s cheese
- 1 tbsp diced Cornish camembert or brie
- 1 tbsp crumbled Cornish Blue cheese
- 4-6 basil leaves, torn
Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana recipe