OUTDOOR PIZZA OVENS
— Create the perfect pizza outdoors!
There’s nothing better than cooking outside, recreating relaxing summer evenings spent in Italy or across the Mediterranean. Our range of outdoors pizza oven gives you the perfect opportunity of making Italian tasting pizzas, loaded with authentic flavours. The trend for building outdoor kitchens with high-quality BBQ’s and pizza ovens is growing along with the desire to make delicious, tasty dishes.
Which outdoor pizza oven should you choose?
Our oven range includes pizza ovens built across the UK and Italy. All ovens are built to a very high standard and all guaranteed. Traditional clay ovens normally take around 3 hours to heat, however, our refractory ovens deliver the same results without the need to wait hours – all are ready to use with 20 to 30 minutes. Our garden pizza oven suppliers have been carefully selected and we’re very proud to offer the full range of Alfa Forni, DeliVita and Mila. The ovens are thoughtfully designed and will cater for 2 to 5 pizzas cooked at the same time. All deliver exceptional results. For more information to help you choose the right oven, click here.
What do I need to get started?
Once you’ve decided which oven is right for you, it’s best to choose a few accessories to help aid the baking and eating process! Here’s a short-list of recommended items to get you going:
- Get the best apron around to protect your clothing while preparing and cooking your pizza.
- Choose a few cooking accessories to help prepare your dough and perhaps a cutter to slice your pizza once cooked.
- Choose a peel. This is important. Check out our guide to choosing the right peel for you.
- Order wood to fuel your oven such as silver birch.
- Treat yourself with a decent bottle of olive oil for dressings and topping your pizza.
- And don’t forget to order lots of Italian wine!
Need further help and Assistance?
Please call or contact us if you need any further information, we’d be delighted to help.