This is a cracking white pizza recipe. Salty prosciutto ham, char-grilled artichoke hearts and oozing smoked burrata. Delicious!
Sometimes simplicity works so well, why complicate ingredients?! Delicious prosciutto, artichokes and mouth-watering smoked burrata – it’s a pizza that’s hard to beat!
This recipe uses Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana recipe which can be found here.
- Stretch the pizza dough over plenty of semolina and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Spread the artichokes over the pizza base, rip up the smoked burrata.
- Pour a little basil oil over the top of the pizza and sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake in your pizza oven at 500 degrees C for around 90 seconds, turning frequently.
- Top with layers of salty prosciutto.
This pizza was baked using the Alfa Forni 5 Minuti. For more information and prices, click here.
- Artichoke hearts (char-grilled from a jar!)
- Smoked burrata
- Basil oil
- Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana recipe