An amazing olive and caper-inspired pizza recipe!
This recipe uses Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana recipe which can be found here.
- In a cast iron skillet melt your butter and sauté your mushroom, black garlic, rosemary and oregano in your pizza oven for 2-3 minutes.
- Then top your pizza base with diced Camembert, torn mozzarella and the cooked mushrooms.
- Bake in your pizza oven at 500 degrees C for around 90 seconds, turning frequently.
- Serve with a generous drizzle of truffle oil.
This pizza was baked using the Alfa Forni 5 Minuti. For more information and prices, click here.
- 50g Mozzarella
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 4-6 large green olives
- 2 caper berries or 1 tsp capers
- 4 basil leaves
- 1 tbsp Chilli oil
Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana recipe