Heritage Tomatoes, Mozzarella and Chilli Flakes pizza!
A slight twist on the classic Margherita, this is made with a variety of in-season heritage tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, chilli flakes and a drizzle of basil oil and balsamic vinegar. Simple but super tasty!
This recipe uses Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana recipe which can be found here.
- Stretch the pizza dough over plenty of semolina and drizzle with a little olive oil
- Cover the pizza with sliced tomatoes. Add a generous amount of mozzarella.
- Pour a little basil oil over the top of the pizza.
- Sprinkle a pinch of chilli flakes.
- Bake in your pizza oven at 500 degrees C for around 90 seconds, turning frequently.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
- Serve with ripped basil leaves.
This pizza was baked using the Alfa Forni 5 Minuti. For more information and prices, click here.
- A sweet selection of heritage tomatoes
- Chilli flakes
- Balsamic vinegar
- Basil oil
- Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana recipe