Salami and Picante Pepper Pizza!
This is a lip-smacking flavour-bomb of a pizza! Thick slices of french salami with a gentle kick of heat from the picante peppers. Perfect with an IPA!
This recipe uses Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana recipe which can be found here.
- Stretch the pizza dough over plenty of semolina and drizzle with a little olive oil
- Cover the pizza a generous amount of mozzarella.
- Add generous slices of French salami.
- Bake in your pizza oven at 500 degrees C for around 90 seconds, turning frequently.
- Pour a little chilli oil over the top of the pizza.
- Serve with ripped basil leaves.
This pizza was baked using the Alfa Forni 5 Minuti. For more information and prices, click here.
- Good quality French salami in thick slices
- Picante Peppers
- Chilli oil
- Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana recipe