Potato, Olive and Smoked Cheddar Pizza!
Potato, olive, rosemary and smoked cheese pizza – Quickes’ Smoked Cheddar melted over slithers of new potato is comforting and woody. Wonderful with a few briny Real Olive Company Organic Olives and sprigs of rosemary for an authentic Mediterranean vibe. Try with air dried ham for a meaty version or keep it vegetable based for something lighter.
- Using the back of a spoon spread out your pesto onto the pizza dough. Then top with mandolin-thin sliced potato, olives, sprigs of rosemary and sliced ham. Next using a potato peeler shave off several slices of smoked cheddar to cover the pizza.
- Bake for 2-3 mins turning regularly. Garnish with elderflowers or chive flowers.
This pizza was baked on the Fontana Maestro 60 Gas Fuelled Pizza Oven. For more information and prices, click here.
- Handful of Quicke’s smoked cheddar shavings
- 1 new potato, thinly sliced
- 4-6 Real Olive Co green garlic olives
- 1 tbsp pesto
- Sprigs of rosemary
- Elderflowers to garnish
- 4-5 pieces of air dried ham [optional]