Roasted Toamto Salad!
BBQ Roasted tomatoes – chargrilled Riverford veg cooked without any fuss! This recipe is super simple but tastes insanely good with the addition of black garlic and creamy organic iv mozzarella. Try garnishing with plenty of torn basil or fresh oregano.
- Preheat your Outdoor chef to 250˚C. Drizzle your tomatoes, red onion and orange with1 tbsp of oil and BBQ roast for 20 mins.
- Turn the fruits and veg occasionally on the grill until blistered and charred.
- Remove from the grill with tongs and dress with balsamic vinegar and more oil. Squeeze the char-grilled clementine slices gently while mixing to keep it juicy.
- Place the roasted veg on a bed of rocket and torn mozzarella. Garnish with slithers of black garlic cloves and season generously with sea salt and cracked black pepper.
This dish was barbecued using the Outdoor Chef Davos 570 G Gas BBQ. For more information and prices, click here.
- Selection of Riverford organic tomatoes
- 2 balls of organic Laverstoke Mozzarella
- 1 clementine or small orange, sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into segments
- Handful of rocket
- 5-6 peeled black garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Pinch of sea salt and cracked black pepper