You can’t go wrong with an Italian sausage pizza, topped with crispy Kale, marinara and chilli oil. Magnificent!
This pizza is mouth-wateringly good! It’s hearty, super-tasty and brings together autumn-inspired ingredients suitable for a delicious supper. What’s not to love?!
This recipe uses Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana recipe which can be found here.
- Cook the Italian sausages in an oven at 180 degrees C for around 15 mins or until cooked through.
- Blanch the kale in hot water for a minute, drain and sprinkle with olive oil.
- Make a batch of tomato sauce – try our recipe here.
- Stretch the pizza dough over plenty of semolina and drizzle with a little olive oil
- Cover the pizza with marinara sauce. Add chunks of Italian sausage, kale and mozzarella.
- Pour a little chilli oil over the top of the pizza.
- Bake in your pizza oven at 500 degrees C for around 90 seconds, turning frequently.
This pizza was baked using the Alfa Forni 5 Minuti. For more information and prices, click here.
- Italian sausages
- Marinara sauce
- Chilli oil
- Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana recipe