An amazing anchovy fillet paired with Cornish charcuterie pizza recipe!
I love anchovy fillets paired with Cornish charcuterie for a double umami hit. This pizza is super simple but extremely satisfying. Local charcuterie may be slightly more expensive, but you don’t need much for a real explosion of flavour on your pizza.
This recipe uses Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana recipe which can be found here.
- Preheat your pizza oven to 450˚C and then move the fire to one side.
- Flour your peel with polenta and throw your pizza dough into a large circle approximately 30cm in diameter. Lay carefully onto the floured peel.
- Top the dough with a couple of spoons of tomato sauce. Then top your pizza with a generous portion of salami, anchovies and mozzarella.
- Bake for 3 mins and then turn the pizza around. Bake for a further 2-3 minutes until the base is crispy and the cheese melts. Finish plenty of torn basil leaves.
This pizza was baked using the Alfa Forni 5 Minuti. For more information and prices, click here.
- 50g Mozzarella
- 6 Slices of salami
- 6 fresh anchovy fillets
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 4-6 leaves of basil, torn
- Pinch of cracked black pepper
Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana recipe